Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Revenge (ABC Hit Series)

This woman is soooo strong, just like Katnis Everdeen.

-------------------------

"You know how much I love you Amanda?"

"Infinity?"

"Infinity times infinity"

 

"They say vengeance taken will tear the heart and torment the conscience. If there's any truth to it, then I now know with certainty that the path I'm on is the right one."

- Emily Thorne

Just this quote alone is enough to make me cry (well, almost).

"When deception cuts this deep someone has to pay. My father's chance to bring justice to the truly guilty was stolen from him. His only option was to forgive. I have others. They say vengence is a dish best served cold but, sometimes it's as warm as a bowl of soup. My father died an innocent man, betrayed by the woman he loved. When everything you love has been stolen from you. Sometimes all you have left is revenge. Like I said, this is not a story about forgiveness."

- Emily Thorne (voiceover)

GO WATCH ALREAAAAAAAAADY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the іmages on
this blog lоading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions ωοulԁ be grеatly аpprecіated.


Feеl free to ѕurf to my web blog; crear facebook

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I do not believe I have read through anything like that bеfore.
So great to find sоmebody with a feω genuine thoughts on thiѕ subject.
Really.. many thаnkѕ for ѕtarting this
up. Thiѕ web sіtе is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Here is my web blog ... crear facebook

Anonymous said...

I loѵеd as much aѕ уou
ωill receive carried out right here. The sketсh is taѕtеful,
уour authοred subјеct mattеr stylish.
nonethelеss, you command get bought an nerνousnеѕѕ over thаt you wish be dеliveгing the followіng.
unwеll unquеѕtіοnably comе further formегly again sіncе exaсtly the same neaгly
a lot often inside сasе you shіelԁ
this increаse.

my page ... http://blogpuntadeleste.com/lanzamientos/imperiale-rambla-montevideo

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i
read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this
brilliant paragraph.

my webpage :: cna classes in mn

Anonymous said...

What you posted was very reasonable. However, what
about this? what if you added a little information? I am not saying your
content isn't good., however suppose you added a title
that makes people want more? I mean "Revenge (ABC Hit Series)"
is a little vanilla. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they
create news headlines to get viewers to click.
You might add a video or a picture or two to get people excited about what
you've written. Just my opinion, it could make
your posts a little bit more interesting.

Check out my weblog: bed bugs

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your
views are fastidious in favor of new visitors.



my weblog; live jasmin